[Isocops] Vacation coming up for me.

Reno, Michelle mreno at swri.edu
Fri Feb 11 14:01:34 EST 2011

Hi Mark - You will need to designate someone to check the off-sun pointing for the orbit 114 post-sun maneuver contact. This person will need to diagnose the pointing during the

2/24 0245 GMT contact.

If the descending commands need to be earlier it will need to be addressed immediately at this contact - it is towards the end of the orbit and if there is a pointing issue, we will be nearing the max off-sun pointing angle.

Let me know who will take this over an I will get them up to speed.

Chelle

Chelle Reno
Austin Mission Consulting
(210) 478-7337 (c)