[Isocops] Vacation coming up for me.

Mark Tapley mtapley at swri.edu
Fri Feb 11 11:40:23 EST 2011

IsoCops,
	I'm planning to be on vacation Feb. 17 - March 4.  Cellphone
would be the best way to contact me; email will work sporadically.

	I'll try to keep up with the STF and ATS's, but it would
probably be a good idea to warn me a day ahead of time because "need
by COB today" might not get noticed (even on my cell phone) in time.
I may let the CRONology slide until I get back, unless someone else
wants to pick that up, but I may do it if I get rested or bored. I
will probably not attend MOC or SOC meetings during that period.

	Let me know if there's anything I need to do between now and
taking off. John S. has alerted be about the Orbit-change review
March 16-17; I'm planning to attend that but looking forward to an
agenda (eg, should I fly out the 15th and back the 18th, or out the
16th and back the 17th, or some combo?) .
--
						- Mark     210-379-4635