[Isocops] Standing CAR : Delete ASCENDING Commands

Ibex Mission Operations ibexops at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 05:14:41 EDT 2011

Chelle,
   The CAR needs to state conditions upon which this CAR can be executed
during a contact without ISOC.  If I have to wait for ISOC, at that point
and would have to reschedule another contact if I could not get in touch
with anyone.
   I would like permission to execute this CAR when we find that
inertial/sun precession maneuvers did not execute as planned.  During these
contacts, we are close to 15 re ascending and time is critical.

--
Sheral R. Wesley
SPVR., Satellite Operations