[Isocops] IBEX Orbit# 94 STF

Mark Tapley mtapley at swri.edu
Wed Sep 8 13:15:51 EDT 2010

Sheral,
	Sigh. OK, it's there now, I just logged in and put it there
myself (and, presumably, pinged my SFTP account, so I won't get
locked out like Nathan).

IsoCops officers,

1)	Bummer. I thought all I had to do was put the file into

/usr/local/IBEX/ops/SFTP/ibex/moc/Soc-Moc/stf/

	and it would be automagically mirrored over there. That's not
a big deal, I can put it there myself.

2) What are the two version v001 files about? Why are they not identical?