[Isocops] IBEX Orbit# 94 STF

Mark Tapley mtapley at swri.edu
Wed Sep 8 11:24:53 EDT 2010

Sheral,
	One should be ...v001.stf and one should be ...v002.stf. Use
...v002.stf. The correct file name is:

IBEX_2010_261_18_21_v002.stf

and the file itself should contain the comment on the 14th line:

# File hand-edited to v002 to include IBEx-Lo gain test.- M. Tapley 2010-09-07

	In general, when multiple versions exist, the latest version
is always the correct one to use; if I introduce a mistake, I'll
issue another (later) version number ASAP with the correction.

	Hopefully I'll never need all three digits of the version number. :-)

--
						- Mark     210-379-4635
Large Asteroids headed toward planets

				Think of it as Evolution in Fast-Forward.