[Isocops] [Ibexops] IBEX USHI Contact DOY 285 @ 0200

Lisa Policastri lisa at applieddefense.com
Tue Oct 12 08:06:41 EDT 2010

Hello everyone,

Last night's Hawaii-01 contact provided good Doppler measurements.
Although the contact was scheduled for 90 minutes, it looks like only 47
minutes of tracking measurements was taken - should I assume we just ended
the contact early because goals were accomplished?

Also we did receive one empty file (which would have contained data from
0230 to 0243), which I have emailed Dan and Don about.  Upon receipt of that
data we will process that, but in the meantime all data received shows a
successful contact.

Lisa

Lisa Policastri

IBEX Flight Dynamics Lead