[Isocops] [Ibexops] IBEX AUWA Contact DOY 330 @ 1300 UTC

Lisa Policastri lisa at applieddefense.com
Fri Nov 26 10:52:17 EST 2010

Good morning,

Today's Australia IBEX contact provided Doppler which showed a bias of +2.7
cm/s off of the constant bias of -0.5 cm/s we were using on that station for
quite some time.   We likely need to re-baseline Australia once we receive
more samples from that station to expect a different, more "up-to-date"
constant bias.  At this point we believe the Doppler is not bad, but a
slightly larger than typical difference in our predict is showing up upon
acceptance of this data.  We'll call this a successful contact for now.  If
information later changes this, I will let you know.

Have a good weekend!

Lisa

Lisa Policastri

IBEX Flight Dynamics Lead