[Isocops] IBEX APL Contact Change 19 Nov 10

Reno, Michelle mreno at swri.edu
Wed Nov 17 11:41:47 EST 2010

Looks good. Thanks for keeping on top of this Sheral.

Tony, Chris, Gene, Bill,
During this contact we will be stepping up the downlink rate as an on-orbit link margin test. The commands below show the times the transmitter will be stepping. Please record the Eb/N0 before and after each re-sweep.

Do you want to be in communication with someone from the MOC during this pass?

Thank you,
Chelle

Chelle Reno
Austin Mission Consulting