[Isocops] RAIDs

fair-play at comcast.net fair-play at comcast.net
Fri Jun 18 15:40:08 EDT 2010

Nathan,

Sorry - should have made it clear. I wasn't suggesting that we upgrade the BIOS. Just wanted to make sure that everyone knew that if someone says "we can fix this with a BIOS upgrade" there might be problems.

I've been able to manually mount partitions 1-B on both the raids at SwRI. I haven't tried writing to every partition but I was able to create files on the ones I tried.

Ken