[Isocops] RAIDs

Nathan Schwadron nschwadron at me.com
Fri Jun 18 14:46:57 EDT 2010

OK, but again, if we have one RAID working at SwRI, let's not waste time on this. We have too much other stuff on our plates. We can track that down in the future when we have more time. With Geoff leaving in 2 weeks we need to focus on the things for which we need his knowledge.

Ken, please confirm one RAID is working at SwRI.

If the answer is "yes", then by the power invested in me, I so command you all to stop futzing with the other RAID until there comes a time in the future (likely beyond August timeframe) when it makes sense to futz around with it.

Nathan