[Isocops] CAR : Mon 6/14 1pm EDT : Lo Special Ops SCCB

Nathan Schwadron nschwadron at mac.com
Thu Jun 10 23:39:29 EDT 2010

Hi All

Here are two possible STF's with the cadence indicated by Eberhard. Note that the number of cycles is entirely up to us. Each cycle is 64 spins.

Eberhard, please check whether I have this right. I have used table 0 and table 3. Table 0 is a copy of the normal mode. I am not sure if that was what you were asking for.

Nathan