[Isocops] [Isocdev] No ISOC Telecon on Monday July 26

Joe Peterson joe at boulder.swri.edu
Mon Jul 26 15:41:43 EDT 2010

Hi Nathan,

I expect I'll have the Boulder shadow SOC running, especially with some help
from Ken (i.e. knowing the steps he took on swena) within the next 2 weeks.
As for the housekeeping retrieval, I need to dig into this more, and I have
not been spending time on it yet (I also need to get with the guy you put me
in contact with).  I would think it would be possible to get this going
during the rest of next month.

On the SFTP issue, it seems we may be up against a wall on how we log in, so
we may need to keep the current mechanism, which would be too bad.

-Joe

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 05:24, Nathan Schwadron <nschwadron at mac.com> wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I will be on an airplane and cannot host the ISOC call. We have lots of
> progress on many fronts.
>
> 1) Ken has been working to get the UNH machines ready and loaded with the
> ISOC software. Ken, please send me a date when you expect the machines to be
> fully installed and read. Also, let me know if we are going to have any disk
> space problems on the existing system at BU prior to this date.
>
> 2) Joe has been working to get systems up and running at SwRI Boulder in
> shadow mode. Joe, I need an ETA on when the shadow will be running. Joe is
> also working on securing our automated SFTP system and reading spacecraft
> telemetry. Joe, we need to get ETAs on both of those issues as well. Please
> do what you can this week to be able to provide an estimate of when those
> issues can be resolved.
>
> 3) Jacob is making good progress on automated good times for Lo maps.
>
> 4) We have placed despinning orbit 83 on the backburner for now.
>
> 5) Orbit 95 is coming up and we expect to go into O-mode then. I will
> prepare an STF once the Lo team lets me know precisely what they want to do.
> We are still discussing the issue. O-mode will likely extend into orbit 101.
>
> If there are other issues, please send them to me and I will get them on
> the list.
>
> Nathan
>

> Please restrict discussions on this email list to non-ITAR sensitive
> topics.

Joe Peterson                            Southwest Research Institute
Mission Operations                      Department of Space Operations
303-546-9677                            1050 Walnut Street, Suite 300
joe at boulder.swri.edu                    Boulder, CO  80302