[Isocops] [Isocdev] No ISOC Telecon on Monday July 26

Nathan Schwadron nschwadron at mac.com
Mon Jul 26 07:24:01 EDT 2010

Hi All

I will be on an airplane and cannot host the ISOC call. We have lots of progress on many fronts.

1) Ken has been working to get the UNH machines ready and loaded with the ISOC software. Ken, please send me a date when you expect the machines to be fully installed and read. Also, let me know if we are going to have any disk space problems on the existing system at BU prior to this date.

2) Joe has been working to get systems up and running at SwRI Boulder in shadow mode. Joe, I need an ETA on when the shadow will be running. Joe is also working on securing our automated SFTP system and reading spacecraft telemetry. Joe, we need to get ETAs on both of those issues as well. Please do what you can this week to be able to provide an estimate of when those issues can be resolved.

3) Jacob is making good progress on automated good times for Lo maps.

4) We have placed despinning orbit 83 on the backburner for now.

5) Orbit 95 is coming up and we expect to go into O-mode then. I will prepare an STF once the Lo team lets me know precisely what they want to do. We are still discussing the issue. O-mode will likely extend into orbit 101.

If there are other issues, please send them to me and I will get them on the list.

Nathan

Please restrict discussions on this email list to non-ITAR sensitive topics.