[Isocops] [Ibexops] IBEX USHI Contact DOY 322 @ 0830 UTC

Lisa Policastri lisa at applieddefense.com
Wed Dec 1 11:25:13 EST 2010

Upon further evaluation of the contacts from the previous orbits, the data
from the Hawaii-1 contact on DOY 322 @ 0830 UTC is giving us problems.  Once
we evaluated the high speed data it became apparent that the Doppler from
this contact showed an abnormal bias, and the data is being rejected.  If
you recall I mentioned some of our quality checks were showing slight
inconsistencies on Friday (after the Australia data was brought in, so my
initial thoughts were it may be something with the Australia tracking).
Upon further evaluation, the Australia data we believe is fine, but it was
this Hawaii-1 data afterall that is inconsistent.

Yesterday Marissa provided all new products based on our solution and
predict that excludes tracking from this particular contact.

Let me know if you would like any additional information.

Lisa Policastri

IBEX Flight Dynamics Lead

Applied Defense Solutions

lisa at applieddefense.com