[Isocops] Questions for the ISOC

Paul Janzen paul.janzen at umontana.edu
Thu Aug 12 14:22:18 EDT 2010

3 questions for the ISOC:

(1) Do any of the extant ISOC computers/mirrors have the VCID2 from orbit
0088?  I notice that the sftp_driver logs at ena.bu start showing lots of
    connect to host ftp.orbital-lsg.com port 22: Connection refused
starting around 5 days ago, but since I don't look at this a lot I don't
know if I should care.  Except that there's no data for last orbit at the
ISOC that I know of yet.

(2) If I svn commit at ena.bu.edu these days, does it still make changes to
the canonical tree?  Just wondering which way the syncing goes right now.
I can hold off commits if that's required.

(3) Other than Nathan, who else at the ISOC needs to be on the email list
for STFs for future ops?  I know it's super-busy now, but it's also 5
orbits and change from a test I want run...

Paul Janzen.