[Ibex-public-announcements] IBEX Successful Return to Nominal Operations

Reno, Michelle mreno at swri.edu
Thu Jun 23 14:18:14 EDT 2011

Hello Team!

As of 1607 UTC today, IBEX is in Science State, Payload HVSCI mode and
we are happily collecting data. We were at ~36Re ascending (altitude)
when we entered HVSCI. Voltages, currents and counts are all nominal.

We have successfully completed the Orbit Maintenance Maneuver procedure
and will stay in this orbit for the next decade or so, give or take a
few years.

Many thanks to the many dedicated team members at Applied Defense
Solutions, Orbital Sciences, Southwest Research Institute and the
University of New Hampshire. Your hard work and diligent attention to
detail is the reason why this operation went so smoothly. It's been a
pleasure working with you on this operation!

Go IBEX!

Chelle