[Ibex-public-announcements] IBEX Successful Apogee Delta-V #1

Reno, Michelle mreno at swri.edu
Wed Jun 8 18:47:33 EDT 2011

Hello Team!

I am thrilled to say our first delta-V maneuver was successful.

At 2000 UTC today we performed a 600 second delta-V maneuver. Temperatures, pressures and spacecraft telemetry were all nominal and the burn executed as planned.

We will collect telemetry & Doppler data over the next few days and get an OD-based thruster calibration after we go through perigee. We will use this knowledge to tune the duration of our final delta-V maneuver.

Top Level Timeline:
6/05 0900 - Repoint - Completed
6/05 1530 - Spin Up - Completed
6/08 2000 - ADV1 (Apogee Delta-V #1) - Completed
6/16 1900 - ADV2
6/17 1100 - ADV3
6/24 0900 - Spin Down
6/24 1530 - Repoint
6/24 1730 - CEU on, Hi & Lo on, LV checkout
6/25 1300 - HVSTANDBY
6/25 1500 - HVSCI

Dates after ADV3 are contingent upon achieving target orbit with 3 maneuvers. I will keep you posted.

Go IBEX!
Chelle

Chelle Reno
Austin Mission Consulting