[Ibex-public-announcements] IBEX Maintenance Maneuver begins June 5

Reno, Michelle mreno at swri.edu
Thu Jun 2 11:03:24 EDT 2011

Hi team,

We have given the official 'Go' for the orbit maintenance maneuver procedure. We will begin on Sunday, June 5th by repointing to align the spacecraft with the velocity vector at apogee. After pointing is approved we will spin up to 22rpm for spin stabilization during the delta-V maneuvers.

Top Level Timeline:
6/05 0900 - Repoint
6/05 1530 - Spin Up
6/08 2000 - ADV1 (Apogee Delta-V #1)
6/16 1900 - ADV2
6/17 1100 - ADV3
6/24 0900 - Spin Down
6/24 1530 - Repoint
6/24 1730 - CEU on, Hi & Lo on, LV checkout
6/25 1300 - HVSTANDBY
6/25 1500 - HVSCI

Dates after ADV3 are contingent upon achieving target orbit with 3 maneuvers. I will keep you posted.

Go IBEX!
Chelle

Chelle Reno
Austin Mission Consulting