[HubbardBrookISE] additionalmap on plot location

Rustad, Lindsey -FS lrustad at fs.fed.us
Tue May 26 08:03:57 EDT 2015

Dear ISErs,
Mary Martin (with coordinates provided by Wendy) created the attached map to show how the ISE plots...skirt one Valley Wide Plot, and are in the area of plots that were spruce cut in the 1970's.  We will keep our eyes out for evidence of the stumps, but it looks like those areas are to the south and east of our plots (shown as simple dots on a map).  Thanks to Mary for making sure we are clear of past work, and this shows the need for GPS coordinates for all the past,  present and future work out there!

Again, I feel like an officiator at a wedding, but if anyone has any worries or issues with the locations of these plots, please speak up now.  They will be official as of tomorrow 5:00 pm1!!!

Lindsey