[HubbardBrookCOS] Hubbard Brook SCC election results

Matthew P. Ayres Matthew.P.Ayres at dartmouth.edu
Fri Apr 7 14:08:36 EDT 2023

Thank you Christy and Nat!
Matt

From: HubbardBrookCOS <hubbardbrookcos-bounces at lists.sr.unh.edu> On Behalf Of Lynn Christenson via HubbardBrookCOS
Sent: Friday, April 7, 2023 14:03
To: hubbardbrookcos at lists.sr.unh.edu; HubbardBrook listserv <hubbardbrook at lists.sr.unh.edu>
Subject: [HubbardBrookCOS] Hubbard Brook SCC election results

Dear COS members,

During the nomination round for two open, at-large seats on the Hubbard Brook Scientific Coordinating Committee (SCC) three people were nominated with two accepting the nomination. The two nominees were unchallenged for the two open seats.

It is my pleasure to announce that Christy Goodale will continue for a second term and we will be joined by Nat Cleavitt for her first term on the SCC.  Thank you both for your willingness to serve and congratulations!

Lynn
Co-Chair SCC

--
Lynn Christenson, PhD