[HubbardBrookCOS] Hubbard Brook SCC election results

Lynn Christenson lychristenson at vassar.edu
Fri Apr 7 14:02:45 EDT 2023

Dear COS members,

During the nomination round for two open, at-large seats on the Hubbard
Brook Scientific Coordinating Committee (SCC) three people were nominated
with two accepting the nomination. The two nominees were unchallenged for
the two open seats.

It is my pleasure to announce that Christy Goodale will continue for a
second term and we will be joined by Nat Cleavitt for her first term on the
SCC.  Thank you both for your willingness to serve and congratulations!

Lynn
Co-Chair SCC

--
Lynn Christenson, PhD