[HubbardBrookCOS] EDI Data Repository temporarily offline due to power outage...

Mary Martin mary.martin at unh.edu
Thu Feb 17 08:53:53 EST 2022

Dear IM,

The EDI Data Repository and related services are temporarily offline as
of Wednesday (16 February) late afternoon due to a weather-related power
outage that has affected the University of New Mexico data center where
our services are co-located. We anticipate that all services will be
restored to normal operation sometime Thursday (17 February) morning. We
apologize for the inconvenience and will inform you of any updates or
changes. Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Sincerely,
Mark

---
Mark Servilla