[HubbardBrookCOS] Request for updates to the Hubbard Brook Graduate and PostDoc lists

Mary Martin mary.martin at unh.edu
Tue Feb 1 11:08:17 EST 2022

Hubbard Brook COS,

With the new semester beginning, the Hubbard Brook graduate/postdoc list needs a review and update!
The list can be viewed here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VBaYO-HoFUYDKIhzAlmDdR2t29fE2eMQLq3lThBDCN0/edit?usp=sharing

There is a tab for active students (grouped by institution), and another for graduated (with thesis citations).
The sheet is viewable, but not editable, so please send updates to me via email.

For new students, please provide name/email/institution/advisor, and for
graduated students, please send me the thesis citation.

Below the list of active grad students, there is a short list of postDocs - Please send me
additions/deletions to this list.

Thanks for your help.
-Mary

Mary Martin