[HubbardBrookCOS] Draft of LTER proposal-- need comments by Feb 12

Gary Lovett lovettg at caryinstitute.org
Fri Jan 29 20:45:46 EST 2016

Dear Hubbard Brook COS colleagues:

I have attached the latest draft of the LTER proposal for your review and
comment.  I will need your comments back by Friday, February 12 in order to
have time to consider and incorporate them. If you have time to read the
whole thing, great!  If not, please review the sections that are most
relevant to your work, and scan the marginal comments for any places you
may be able to contribute.

The proposal is currently over the allowed length so any suggestions for
shortening it will be appreciated.

Starting next week I will be contacting those of you who will be co-PIs on
the proposal about budgets and paperwork that you will need to provide.

Thanks!

Gary

*Gary M. Lovett*

Senior Scientist