[HubbardBrookCOS] Future of Pleasant view lab

Natalie Laura Cleavitt nlc4 at cornell.edu
Thu Feb 11 11:07:24 EST 2016

Dear All,

We are about to have a large safety and security issue with the Pleasant View lab - among other facility issues.

If Geoff Wilson is no longer working there, then who is overseeing the lab?  The chemicals?  The distilled water? The safety of people working in the lab and of the lab equipment itself?

I apologize for not having a more elegant mechanism for bringing this logistical problem to your attention, but we need someone on site supervising.

Can we have a conversation regarding this and closely related issues?

Sincerely,

nat

Research Associate
Dept. Natural Resources