[HubbardBrookCOS] COS meeting April 6 on Precipitation Change - Thank you!

Asbjornsen, Heidi Heidi.Asbjornsen at unh.edu
Sun Apr 10 07:39:53 EDT 2016

Dear colleagues,

Thanks to all of you who presented, moderated, and/or participated in last week's COS meeting at the Cary Institute, and for helping to make this a successful meeting.  There were many interesting talks and stimulating discussions, and overall we were excited about the ideas that were generated and the positive feedback we received.

Given the strong interest, we will be following up soon with more specific ideas for a possible synthesis paper on the topic of changing precipitation at HB and the northeast.

Best,
Heidi (on behalf of the organizing committee: John Campbell, Lindsey Rustad, Pam Templer, Heidi Asbjornsen.