[HubbardBrookCOS] Updating CVs on hubbardbrook.org

Mary Martin mem at gromit.sr.unh.edu
Tue Dec 8 10:39:13 EST 2015

Hubbard Brook COS,

Please update your Hubbard Brook online CV here:
http://hubbardbrook.org/people/add.php
If you do not have a CV on the HB website, you will be able to add one
by going to the same link.

When updating your publications, read the paragraph carefully above the
publication list - you
will see instructions on how to add to the top of the list. If you have
forgotten your password,
drop me and email and I will send you instructions. Let me know if you
encounter any other
problems. I just updated mine, and everything worked as expected.

If you can find time to do this in the next few weeks, that would be
great - a complete update
to our online CVs before we submit the renewal will send the message
that we are all active and
productive at Hubbard Brook!

Thanks,
Mary