[HubbardBrookCOS] new paper

Kevin McGuire kevin.mcguire at vt.edu
Thu Dec 3 10:30:42 EST 2015

Dear Hubbard Brook Colleagues,

I thought I’d follow Gary’s lead and alert you to a paper that we just had published this week.  The paper is about the water age and solute model that I presented at this past Cooperator’s Meeting.  It was the result of a fun collaboration with a PhD student and two professors from the University of Padua and a few of us Hubbard Brookers.

Thanks,
Kevin

Benettin, P., Bailey, S.W., Campbell, J.L., Green, M.B., Rinaldo, A., Likens, G.E., McGuire, K.J., Botter, G., 2015. Linking water age and solute dynamics in streamflow at the Hubbard Brook Experimental Forest, NH, USA, Water Resources Research, doi: 10.1002/2015WR017552.

Kevin J. McGuire | Virginia Tech
Assoc. Director, Virginia Water Resources Research Center

Assoc. Professor, Dept. of Forest Resources & Environmental Conservation

Virginia Water Resources Research Center (MC0444)
Cheatham Hall, 210B

310 West Campus Drive

Blacksburg, Virginia 24061

Tel: 540-231-6017; Fax: 540-231-6673