[HubbardBrook] Let's Welcome Andrew Cassel, HBRF's New Director of Communications and Science Engagement!

Anthea Lavallee alavallee at hubbardbrookfoundation.org
Mon Mar 18 14:34:11 EDT 2024

Good afternoon, Hubbard Brook.

I'm delighted to share the news that Andrew Cassel (copied) will be joining
the HBRF team on March 25 - one week from today!

Andrew is an award-winning communications pro with more than 10 years of
experience in public relations, social media management, content
production, storytelling, brand voice development, and cross-platform
digital marketing.

Most recently, Andrew developed digital media content and worked with an
extensive network of science journalists to raise awareness of the Critical
Zone Collaborative Network for Middlebury College and UVM.

I'd like to thank the many staff, trustees, and partners who supported the
search process, especially John Besley, Dorothy Heinrichs, Raisa Kochmaruk,
Brenda McCartney, and the HB on-site team.

I'm excited to work with Andrew and the Hubbard Brook community to build
our culture of public engagement while connecting the science to new
audiences!
Anthea

--
Anthea Lavallee (she/her)