[HubbardBrook] Fahey position AD

Natalie Laura Cleavitt nlc4 at cornell.edu
Wed Jan 10 09:01:45 EST 2024

Dear colleagues,

I should have sent this sooner, but was just thinking about it today - better than never.
Cornell is advertising to find a replacement for Tim Fahey in our Department of Natural Resources and the Environment:

https://jobs.chronicle.com/job/37576767/assistantassociate-professor-of-forest-ecosystem-sustainability
[https://jobs.chronicle.com/images/_display/job/37576767/facebook.png]<https://jobs.chronicle.com/job/37576767/assistantassociate-professor-of-forest-ecosystem-sustainability>
Assistant/Associate Professor of Forest Ecosystem Sustainability - Ithaca, New York job with Cornell University | 37576767<https://jobs.chronicle.com/job/37576767/assistantassociate-professor-of-forest-ecosystem-sustainability>
Assistant/Associate Professor of Forest Ecosystem Sustainability Forest Ecosystem Sustainability, Tenure-track Department of Natural Resources and ...
jobs.chronicle.com
It would be fantastic if this person was interested in work at Hubbard Brook!

nat