[HubbardBrook] Jan QPM BLD presentations

Natalie Laura Cleavitt nlc4 at cornell.edu
Sun Jan 7 14:57:48 EST 2024

Hello collaborators,

Raisa recorded presentations at the recent QPM session on Beech Leaf Disease. We had some welcome expertise, and these presentations may be a needed reference for our near future.

Many thanks to all of our presenters and attendees.  Thanks to John Campbell for a star line up. Thanks especially to Raisa for recording and posting (not to mention her commemorative stickers)!

Something to watch on a snowy day . . .

[https://drive-thirdparty.googleusercontent.com/16/type/application/vnd.google-apps.folder+shared] Jan 2024 QPM recordings_Day 2: Beech Leaf Disease<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18wcqM0984WcMjcxKJhrZgcPXjAwsGz5k>

nat