[HubbardBrook] Hubbard Brook Annual Cooperators Meeting July 2023 Schedule

Cora Potter potterc at caryinstitute.org
Wed Jun 28 13:52:22 EDT 2023

Hi Lynn,

Thank you so much for all the information! My colleague, Michael Hanes, and
I have not scheduled our lodging or linens yet. Apologies!
Would it be possible to submit 2 single rooms w/ linens for each of us for
July 11-14? (I tried to submit this myself via the link, but it looks like
it's not taking submissions anymore).

Michael Hanes, hanesm at caryinstitute.org, 240-620-2439
Cora Potter, potterc at caryinstitute.org, 781-367-3310

Let me know the final cost, and we can give you our credit card info.

Thanks so much!
-Cora & Mike