[HubbardBrook] Resident emergency contact form

Dan Clark dclark at hubbardbrookfoundation.org
Thu Jun 15 07:22:23 EDT 2023

Good Morning Hubbard Brook,

I am writing this morning to request any emergency contact forms from
residents who may not have sent them along to me yet.  This season, I have
only received six.  I cannot stress enough the importance of this form.  In
the event of an emergency, having these contacts readily available without
having to reach out to PI's or individual institutions ensures we can act
swiftly if need be.  If you or if any field crew members PI's may currently
have on site have not sent this along to me please do so.  It would be
greatly appreciated.  I have attached the 2023 Resident Packet where this
form can be found on the last page.
Please reach out to me if you are having trouble viewing this information.

Thank you very much,
Dan Clark.

--
*Dan Clark*