[HubbardBrook] Saved Chat - Hubbard Brook Quarterly Project Meeting - April 13, 2023

Hazel Westney westneyh at caryinstitute.org
Wed Apr 26 11:13:07 EDT 2023

Hello everyone,

I am attaching the Saved Chat (which includes various links, etc.) from the
recent Quarterly Project Meeting (see attached Word document).

Thank you.

With best regards,
-Hazel

*Hazel Westney (she/her/hers)*
*Assistant, **Hubbard Brook Long-term Ecological Research Project*
*Coordinator, Campus Housing Program*
*Cary Institute of Ecosystem Studies*
*PO Box AB / **2801 Sharon Turnpike / **Millbrook NY 12545*
*845.677.7600 extension 171 / **westneyh at caryinstitute.org
<westneyh at caryinstitute.org>*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I live along the Mahicannituck, the river that flows two ways, on ancestral
land of the Indigenous Muhheconneok and Munsee people.