[HubbardBrook] Please provide your feedback! Draft Hubbard Brook land acknowledgment

Lynn Christenson lychristenson at vassar.edu
Mon Sep 19 10:51:21 EDT 2022

Hello Hubbard Brook Community

The Indigenous Knowledge and Networking Committee shared a survey request a
few weeks ago (September 1) and this is a gentle reminder to please
participate in the survey.  Thanks to all of those who have already
responded! The committee would like to hear from as many voices as possible
as they continue to develop both the working and aspirational land
acknowledgement statements for use by the Hubbard Brook community.

If you have any questions or comments regarding the survey, please feel
free to reach out to denise or myself and Christy (your SCC co-chairs)

*Would you please complete our **anonymous survey
<https://keenestatecollege.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_dioDmpROkofn6Au>*?
It is very short (7 questions) with opportunities to provide additional
comments, if desired.

Thank you!
Lynn and Christy

--