[HubbardBrook] SAVE THE DATES - Hubbard Brook Annual Meeting and Quarterly Project Meeting

Hazel Westney westneyh at caryinstitute.org
Mon Mar 28 16:15:33 EDT 2022

[image: image.png]  It is time to see each other again . . .
*Photo by Chris Conrod*

Dear Hubbard Brook Community,

On behalf of the Scientific Coordinating Committee, I am happy to attach a
Save-the-Dates announcement for this year's* in-person* Annual Cooperators'
Meeting (July 13-14), and the Quarterly Project Meeting (July 15).

Please note that, as the U.S. Forest Service facilities remain closed to
the public due to the pandemic, the meetings will be held at Plymouth State
University's Merrill Place Conference Center in Plymouth, NH. Field trips
into Hubbard Brook Experimental Forest and social gatherings at Pleasant
View Farm will make it possible to continue the meetings' longstanding
community traditions!

There is affordable on-site lodging available at the conference center for
those who need it. You will be receiving more detailed information in the
weeks ahead about registration, lodging, etc.  But for now, please mark
your calendars!

Thank you,
Hazel

*Hazel Westney*
*Assistant, Long-term Ecological Research Projects*
*Administrator, Campus Housing Program*
*Cary Institute of Ecosystem Studies*
*PO Box AB / **2801 Sharon Turnpike*
*Millbrook NY 12545*
*845.677.7600 extension 171 / **westneyh at caryinstitute.org
<westneyh at caryinstitute.org>*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I live along the Mahicannituck, the waters that are never still, on
ancestral land of the Indigenous Muhheconneok and Munsee people.