[HubbardBrook] Hubbard Brook Covid Update

Anthea Lavallee alavallee at hubbardbrookfoundation.org
Wed Jul 20 09:22:32 EDT 2022

Good morning, Hubbard Brook!

I'm writing to share the good news that on-site researchers who recently
tested positive for Covid are recovering and isolating until they are no
longer contagious.  I want to thank crew leaders for shuffling housing
assignments to create comfortable and safe living arrangements that
minimize the possibility of Covid transmission.

Consistent with HBRF summer resident policies, we ask anyone experiencing
Covid symptoms to notify their direct supervisor and to limit interaction
with others.  If you test positive, please isolate for at least five days.
HBRF can help by providing rapid tests for contacts and hot plates, mini
fridges, and supplies for anyone who is recovering in isolation.

Thank you for your communication, cooperation, and conscientious approach
to community health.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have questions, concerns, or
ideas.

Anthea

--
Anthea Lavallee (she/her)