[HubbardBrook] Hubbard Brook Covid Update

Lavallee Anthea alavallee at hubbardbrookfoundation.org
Fri Jul 15 15:00:50 EDT 2022

Good afternoon, Hubbard Brook.

I’m writing to share an update that two members of our community recently tested positive for Covid.  We wish them a speedy and complete recovery.

This also serves as a reminder to take precautions to protect your health by masking and distancing as reasonably possible.

The Foundation will gladly provide at-home tests for people living on site.  Please reach out to Dan Clark (copied) if this would be helpful.

Wishing you all a safe and happy weekend.

Sincerely,
Anthea

Sent from my iPhone