[HubbardBrook] Your RSVP needed by December 19 - Quarterly Project Meeting January 4-5, 2023

Hazel Westney westneyh at caryinstitute.org
Thu Dec 8 09:47:43 EST 2022

Dear Colleagues,

The January 4-5, 2023 Hubbard Brook Quarterly Project Meeting is fast
approaching. Are you planning to attend? We need to hear from you *no later
than December 19th*.

Please use this Jotform - RSVP Form - Quarterly Project Meeting Jan 2023
<https://form.jotform.com/193434185629971> - to share your information
(about attendance and meals). Meals will be:

*Jan 4*

LUNCH @ 12:00 pm

PIZZA DINNER *(more about that later)*

*Jan 5*

CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST @ 8:00 am
LUNCH @ 12:00 pm

** *RSVP deadline: December 19th.* **

*>> Note: * I will be out of the country without email access December
9-27.  During my absence, please email Lynn Christenson with any
questions.

*Lodging*

   - If you need a place to stay, please click here
   <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QOXJqDUQAM7bsvh_nnJbpt5QmOMGfAiD/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=111936827509627441305&rtpof=true&sd=true>
for
   a list of local hotels near Vassar College.  *(There is no lodging
   available at Cary Institute this year.) *

*Meeting Details*

*Day 1 *- January 4:  1:00 - 5:00 pm
*Topic:  *Critical Ecology
*Co-leaders:  *Sue Pierre and Peter Groffman

*Day 2 *- January 5:  9:00 am - 3:00 pm
*Topic:  *Changing Forest Structure
*Co-leaders:  *Nat Cleavitt and Matt Vadeboncoeur

*AGENDA* - The combined agenda for Days 1 and 2 is attached to this email.

*Location **
Environmental Cooperative at the Vassar Barns
Farm and Ecological Preserve
Vassar College
50 Vassar Farm Lane
Poughkeepsie NY 12604

** *Lynn will be in touch at a later time concerning arrival and parking
information.

*>> Note:  *We are working on a possible streaming option with the Tech
crew for those unable to attend in person. As was arranged at the Annual
Meeting, this option would allow for viewing and listening, but not
participation.

Thank you and best wishes for a healthy and happy holiday season!
Hazel

*Hazel Westney (she/her/hers)*
*Assistant, **Hubbard Brook Long-term Ecological Research Project*
*Coordinator, Campus Housing Program*
*Cary Institute of Ecosystem Studies*
*PO Box AB / **2801 Sharon Turnpike / **Millbrook NY 12545*
*845.677.7600 extension 171 / **westneyh at caryinstitute.org
<westneyh at caryinstitute.org>*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I live along the Mahicannituck, the river that flows two ways, on ancestral
land of the Indigenous Muhheconneok and Munsee people.