[HubbardBrook] HBRF Housing update

Ruth D Yanai rdyanai at syr.edu
Wed May 27 22:47:41 EDT 2020

I wanted to share the news that the Shamrock Motel has been approved to rent to us by the town health officer.  Attached is an example of the Essential Employee letter that was generated by my University Police Department.

You can contact Byron and Donna O’Donnell <info at shamrockmotelnh.com<mailto:info at shamrockmotelnh.com>>.  I guess a lot of you know them already.

Could the HBRF rent to us based on such letters?

x Ruth

Ruth Yanai
Professor
SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry
210 Marshall Hall, 1 Forestry Drive, Syracuse,  NY 13210
office: 1-315 470-6955  mobile: 1-315 345-7412  e-mail: rdyanai at syr.edu<mailto:rdyanai at syr.edu>
http://www.esf.edu//faculty/yanai