[HubbardBrook] Calling All Storytellers!

Clara Chaisson cchaisson at hubbardbrookfoundation.org
Wed May 20 12:22:40 EDT 2020

Dear Hubbard Brook Community,

Back by popular demand! "The Moss" Storytelling Hour will be held on
*Tuesday, July
7th at 5 pm EDT *(via Zoom) to kick off the virtual Cooperators' Meeting.
We invite you to participate in this second annual Hubbard Brook
storytelling event, featuring true, candid stories about science told by
members of the Hubbard Brook community. The theme of this year's event will
be "IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!" and will include a mixture of 5-minute short
stories and 10-minute feature stories.

Got a story about a mortifying misadventure or a fortunate fluke? We want
to hear from you! *Send us your story ideas (or questions) by May 29th*.
Stories from community members of all age groups and career stages are
welcome.

Last year's stories are available at the following link:
https://hubbardbrook.org/storytelling

For additional storytelling inspiration, we recommend The Moth
<https://themoth.org/>and The Story Collider
<https://www.storycollider.org/>.

Sincerely,
Anthea Lavallee and Clara Chaisson