[HubbardBrook] Volunteers Needed for 2/5 Youth Climate Town Hall in Concord

Anthea Lavallee alavallee at hubbardbrookfoundation.org
Tue Jan 28 12:06:23 EST 2020

We have massive volunteer needs for this exciting event!  If you, your
students, friends, or family would like to volunteer, my colleague Sue
Kaplan has set up the following process:

- Sign up for preferred volunteer assignments using this shared sheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1p7XvGJ79p1j0n6hRZ9UKyqRL6V8F8mmcANG9t65XyeY/edit?usp=sharing
- Sue will confirm your role and time slot within a few days of receipt.
First come, first served.
- Sue will send an email on February 4 with the "final" schedule for
volunteers.
- Each volunteer should bring a cell phone for communicating during the day.
- For more information, email Susan Kaplan at sskaplan01 at gmail.com.
- Please remember that weather and candidate schedules may change. We will
create as much certainty for volunteers as we can.

Thanks for considering this and hope you can join us one way or another on
February 5!
Anthea

--
Anthea Lavallee