[HubbardBrook] Save the Date: Feb. 5 Youth Climate Town Hall

Clara Chaisson cchaisson at hubbardbrookfoundation.org
Thu Jan 23 11:29:01 EST 2020

Dear Hubbard Brook Community,

To follow up on my previous email about the NH Youth Climate and Clean
Energy Town Hall with 2020 presidential candidates, I wanted to share the
event flyer and website (attached and linked below).

The town hall, which HBRF is leading with Dartmouth's Tuck School of
Business and Stonyfield Organic, is *free and open to the public*, so we
hope to see many of you there!

We've selected a wonderful group of student panelists from NH high schools,
colleges, and universities (including students of Hubbard Brook PIs!), and
we expect additional candidate confirmations in the coming days. It would
be great to see Hubbard Brook in the audience in addition to on stage.

Please spread the word far and wide, and feel free to reach out to me if
you have any questions.

Hope you can make it!

https://tuckenergy.wixsite.com/youthclimateforum20

Clara Chaisson (she/her)