[HubbardBrook] CAMPAIGN UPDATE: Emergency funding for data continuity and staff well-being at HBEF during federal shutdown

Anthea Lavallee alavallee at hubbardbrookfoundation.org
Thu Jan 17 11:33:44 EST 2019

Good morning, Hubbard Brook!

So far, we have raised 87% of our $5,300 campaign goal.  It is terrific to
see the outpouring of support for Ian Halm and for safe, continuous data
collection through the shutdown.

If you would like to be a part of this initiative, it's not too late to
participate.  Campaign gifts post-marked or submitted by PayPal before 5:00
pm on Tuesday, January 22 will be counted.  No gift is too small - every
contribution is a morale-booster!

http://supporthubbardbrook.org/

Thank you for your generosity.

Anthea

P.S.  If you prefer to send a check, please make your contribution payable
to HBRF and mail to the address below with "Emergency Shutdown Fund" in the
memo line.

--
Anthea Lavallee
Executive Director