[HubbardBrook] Welcoming Kathryn Holland, HBRF's Business and Development Manager

Anthea Lavallee alavallee at hubbardbrookfoundation.org
Wed Nov 14 10:24:29 EST 2018

Good morning.

I am happy to report that Kathryn Holland has joined the HBRF team as our
full-time Business and Development Manager.  Kathryn's responsibilities
will include event-planning, coordinating the housing calendars for Mirror
Lake and Pleasant View Farm, and fundraising.

Kathryn will be your go-to for reserving lodging at ML and PVF as well as
registration and logistics for our annual Cooperators' Meeting in July.

You can reach her at:
kholland at hubbardbrookfoundation.org
(802) 432-1042

Please join me in welcoming Kathryn to the Hubbard Brook team!

Anthea

--
Anthea Lavallee
Executive Director