[HubbardBrook] Hubbard Brook LTER: A few reminders and updates

Gary Lovett lovettg at caryinstitute.org
Thu Nov 1 09:44:09 EDT 2018

Dear Hubbard Brook Colleagues:

In the note below, Marty Downs of the LTER Network Communications Office is
asking for some information.

1)       If you are presenting a LTER-related talk or poster at the AGU
meeting in December, please send me the title and authors so we can help
her compile the list of LTER contributions.

2)      If you went to LTER All Scientists Meeting and have not filled out
the survey, please do so at the link below.

3)      If you would like to order an ASM hat or T-shirt, let me  know and
we will place a bulk order for the site.

I would like your responses by November 7.

Thanks!

Gary

*Gary M. Lovett, Ph.D.*

Senior Scientist