[HubbardBrook] Proposals for New Research at Hubbard Brook

Anthea Lavallee alavallee at hubbardbrookfoundation.org
Wed Mar 7 13:46:42 EST 2018

Following Scott Bailey's email regarding the March 15 deadline for
proposals, I'm writing to share related information from the Hubbard Brook
Research Foundation.

The HBRF offers a variety of public engagement activities and projects
(stakeholder round tables, fact sheets, speaking engagements, science
translation, K-12 outreach).  If you'd like to learn more about how these
programs can help you to achieve your broader impacts goals, please contact
me or the HBRF's Director of Science Policy and Outreach, Sarah Garlick, at
sgarlick at hubbardbrookfoundation.org.

If your project will require on-site research housing, please get in touch
with me as soon as possible to discuss availability and for information
that will help you to build these costs into your budget.

Thanks for considering these ideas as your project plans take shape.

Sincerely,
Anthea

--
Anthea Lavallee