[HubbardBrook] LTER All Scientists' Meeting- workshop proposals and travel funding

Gary Lovett lovettg at caryinstitute.org
Wed Apr 18 12:10:08 EDT 2018

Dear Hubbard Brook colleagues:

The LTER All Scientists Meeting will be held in Monterey, CA, Oct. 1-4,
2018.

 https://lternet.edu/lter-scientists-meeting-2018/

The LTER network office is soliciting proposals for workshops for the
meeting.  See details below.   Anyone, including investigators, post-docs
and grad students, can submit a workshop proposal.  I encourage you to
consider this.  Please let me know if you submit a proposal.

Also, the network office will fund the travel costs for 7 people per site.
If you or one of your students or post-docs would like to attend this
meeting and needs travel funding, please let me know by May 1.   If there
are more applicants than slots available, we will select 7 using the
criteria below.

This is always a fun meeting and we encourage as many people from HB as
possible to attend.

Thanks!

Gary

*Gary M. Lovett, Ph.D.*