[HubbardBrook] Reminder: Deadline for Hubbard Brook presentation fast approaching--IS IT TOO EARLY?

Pardo, Linda -FS lpardo at fs.fed.us
Fri May 26 18:46:42 EDT 2017

I personally am not a fan of talks with little scientific content—or ‘this is what I am planning to do’ talks.
I wouldn’t advocate holding a place in advance for each REU—without having any idea of the student’s project or ability/desire to present. (And not all students are REUs)
I am not sure why it takes 4 weeks to schedule 80 talks.

[Forest Service Shield]

Linda H. Pardo, PhD
Environmental Engineer

Forest Service
Northern Research Station

p: 802-656-1712
f: 802-656-8683
lpardo at fs.fed.us<mailto:lpardo at fs.fed.us>

81 Carrigan Dr., UVM Aiken Center, Room 204C
Burlington, VT 05405
www.fs.fed.us<http://www.fs.fed.us/>
[USDA Logo]<http://usda.gov/>[Forest Service Twitter]<https://twitter.com/forestservice>[USDA Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/pages/US-Forest-Service/1431984283714112>

Caring for the land and serving people