[HubbardBrook] Looking for Archive volunteers—all summer long...

Pardo, Linda -FS lpardo at fs.fed.us
Mon May 22 18:26:51 EDT 2017

Hi Folks:

After a fairly quiet summer last year, we are hoping to get into production mode early in the summer. Our goal is to bar-code the remaining 25,000 water samples in the collection. Although this is a huge undertaking, it is composed of fairly simple discreet tasks that can be done without too much training—and can be done even just for an hour or two. We can occupy fairly large groups working in smaller groups of 2-3 on separate tasks.

In the early part of the summer, we will focus on the water collection, later in the summer we will move on to addressing the complex and unwieldy solid sample collect.

If you have a crew that may have down time on a rainy day –or would be able to contribute a day (or part of a day) to help with this important task, please let me know.

We will also have Work Days in June, July and August. I will keep you apprised of all of this.

Thanks,

Linda

[Forest Service Shield]

Linda H. Pardo, PhD
Environmental Engineer

Forest Service
Northern Research Station

p: 802-656-1712
f: 802-656-8683
lpardo at fs.fed.us<mailto:lpardo at fs.fed.us>

81 Carrigan Dr., UVM Aiken Center, Room 204C
Burlington, VT 05405
www.fs.fed.us<http://www.fs.fed.us/>
[USDA Logo]<http://usda.gov/>[Forest Service Twitter]<https://twitter.com/forestservice>[USDA Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/pages/US-Forest-Service/1431984283714112>

Caring for the land and serving people